The SEO Manager will play a key role in identifying opportunities to grow revenue and reduce cost of sale, driving EBITDA. As the SEO Manager you will continuously look for ways to optimize SEO performance, increasing volume and relevance of organic traffic. You will perform on-going technical audits and instill SEO best practice across broader Tech, Design and Content teams.
You will deliver new leads through effective SEO strategies, closing existing leads together with cross and up-sell of existing products. The SEO Manager will analyze data to highlight key opportunities utilizing a host of tools to ensure competitive positioning and benchmarking striving to deliver P1 on key search teams through full end to end campaign management. You will be responsible for introducing the latest SEO methodologies and frameworks to ensure a competitive advantage to UKFast, reporting on key metrics and overall site health with long term value and improvements in mind.
- 3 or more years of experience in a specialist SEO role with ownership for driving relevance and volume.
- A proven track record as an SEO Executive/ Manager within a fast paced and competitive environment.
- Commercially astute and KPI driven with a track record of successfully reducing cost per sale.
- Pension Scheme with significantly higher matched contributions
- Birthdays off as an extra paid holiday
- A Tax paid bonuses of £1000 after 5 years, and an amazing £10,000 after 10 years.
- Private BUPA healthcare cover after a years’ service
- Full paid maternity leave for first 16 weeks and full paid paternity leave for 2 weeks after two years’ service.
- Award-winning training and education centre with three full-time teachers who help you obtain accreditations, develop and learn.
- An extra week’s holiday the year you get married.
Our facilities and perks:
- On-site gym with steam room with weekly boot camp and Yoga classes.
- Sports clubs such as running, football and netball
- Free kettle bells, pyramid, spinning classes and circuit training
- Games zone with arcade games and retro consoles to play
- Free fresh fruit delivered to the office
- A bar – free drinks on a Friday to end the week
- Crèche on site – somewhere to play when your kids come to visit
- A giant slide
- Table tennis and pool tables
- Onsite parking
- Quiet zones and sleeping pods