Senior Back End Web Developer
Key responsibilities will include developing, designing and managing these innovative web
The position offers the opportunity to work within a small team of highly skilled, motivated and passionate professionals working on high level projects with clients such as Audi, Cadillac and Porsche.
This position is based out of their state-of-the-art Live Works studio on Newcastle’s famous Quayside.
- Developing, deploying and maintaining a modern cross-platform web application in a production environment.
- Experience working with agile software development, defining user-stories and assessing risk.
- Knowledge of using sophisticated source control and continuous integration tools and pipelines.
- Utilizing a wide range of web technologies, including Amazon Web Services, Linux server
administration, Docker, MongoDB, Redis, REST and GraphQL APIs.
- Experienced Back End Web Engineer with a passion for building innovative features and working with the very latest technologies.
- Degree educated in relevant discipline.
- Working knowledge of Python a plus.
- Advanced knowledge of back-end and front-end software development.
- Proven ability to work collaboratively within a small team to overcome challenges and maximise business potential.