Research, Development and innovation is one of the key focuses at UKFast and plays a major part of our success and our drive for excellent service.
The products and software that we create has enabled us to provide this through automation, products and systems, helping us to experience exceptional growth over the past 20 years.
UKFast have an immediate opening for a highly experienced Python Developer to join a newly formed pod within their highly successful research and development team. Focusing on the design and deployment of our new E-Cloud Flex 2.0 product, the Python Developer will play a key role in the delivery and implementation of our new technology strategy for both our internal and external product development.
Experience in writing performant automation code in Python is essential for this role, as well as have extensive open stack experience. Strong Linux skills will also be key for the Python Developer position.
- Pension Scheme with significantly higher matched contributions
- Birthdays off as an extra paid holiday
- A Tax paid bonuses of £1000 after 5 years, and an amazing £10,000 after 10 years.
- Private BUPA healthcare cover after a years’ service
- Full paid maternity leave for first 16 weeks and full paid paternity leave for 2 weeks after two years’ service.
- Award-winning training and education centre with three full-time teachers who help you obtain accreditations, develop and learn.
- An extra week’s holiday the year you get married.
Our facilities and perks:
- On-site gym with steam room with weekly boot camp and Yoga classes.
- Sports clubs such as running, football and netball
- Free kettle bells, pyramid, spinning classes and circuit training
- Games zone with arcade games and retro consoles to play
- Free fresh fruit delivered to the office
- A bar – free drinks on a Friday to end the week
- Crèche on site – somewhere to play when your kids come to visit
- A giant slide
- Table tennis and pool tables
- Onsite parking
- Quiet zones and sleeping pods