Product Marketing Lead
This role sits within a multi-disciplinary team specialising in web development, design, UI, UX, motion graphics, PR and commercial solutions. The Product Lead will work closely with the CMO to translate the businesses vision into key product materials including website, demos, presentations and pricing support.
This is a newly created role and an exciting opportunity to become an integral part of an award-winning team, working at the forefront of 3D technology with our world class technology partners such as Amazon, NVIDIA and Microsoft, developing cutting edge tech projects for some of the biggest automotive brands in the business such as Cadillac, Audi and Lamborghini.
- Overseeing the businesses product portfolio and ensuring this is up to date within all company channels such as website, company presentations and communications.
- Responsible for creating the right product messaging for the above channels, by gathering all key information from outside literature and internal discussions with all departments.
- Working with CMO, Commercial Solutions team and other dedicated Technical Directors to identify and position key product features and functionalities within the market in order to create a clear and efficient competitive advantage.
- Defining and maintaining a clear and efficient baseline pricing structure and model for each of the core products. This baseline pricelist will be used by Commercial Solutions team to create more advanced solutions.
- Presenting the product portfolio in a simple and clear way, ensuring the customer can easily grasp the core of our value proposition and the Commercial team can convey it quickly.
- Working to define proper metrics and go-to-market package for the main products, including case studies, key feature list, differentiators and other key selling messages as well as amazing story telling for each product, products key videos, promotional materials and overall company product show reels.
- Liaising with the Design and Product Innovation team to define and devise the content of the Product Demo Hub on their website, that will encapsulate all our main cloud-based product live demos.
- Managing customer feedbacks on product and working closely with Design and Product team to understand what the potential shortfalls are and needs for improvements on each product. Play an analytical role in understanding product usage and customer behaviour and potentially creates the right set of metrics to follow per product.
- Educated to degree level, preferably in Marketing, Advertising, Information Technology, Economics, Business Administration or Engineering related field.
- At least 10 years’ experience needed in a product marketing role.
- Working experience dealing specifically with product positioning, pricing, and packaging, vast experience in the creation and execution of highly detailed go-to product market plans required.
- Natural leader, possessing excellent communication skills and an ability to ability to present complex material both to technical teams as well as to consumers in a way that relates to each audience.
- PowerPoint, Excel and Word experience with basic design skills a plus.
- Strong analytical skills, a passion for products analysis, completive analysis, and market dynamics.
- Creative ability to craft product messaging that resonates and connects with the diverse demographics of the business’s consumers as well as for the stakeholders to whom he will have to answer to directly for the activities and performances of the product marketing department.
- Technological savvy as there is a need to understand technical products, KPIs and how they work and therefore a need to be aware of potential technologies.
- Agency background preferable to demonstrate ability to switch seamlessly between projects and create innovative experiences for a range of clients.
- Proven ability to progress individuals and get the best from them creatively by establishing an environment where ideas are sought and developed.