Graduate Software Developer
- Is an established UK-based IT Consultancy organisation.
- We work with large organisations to assess, redesign, and improve their Digital Operations
- We have a growing team of professional consultants with in-demand skills in Business Analysis, Digital Operating Model design, Tooling and Automation.
- Our main office is in Central London, and we work at client sites all over the UK.
Graduate Scheme Format:
The graduate training scheme consists of:
- Induction – an introduction to Mozaic, the business, structure, culture, clients and technologies.
- Training – the initial focus is on to the technology training, and all trainees will undertake ServiceNow training based on a mix of on-line and formal courses. Other skills will also be included in the training programme throughout the period, including project management, agile development practices, ITIL foundation and other essential consulting skills. Shadowing and ‘on-the-job’ training will also form part of the development and training programme.
- Professional Qualifications – all trainees will be expected to pass at least two formal exam certifications within a given time period. On-line training also requires exams to be completed with time allowed for study.
- Mentoring – a manager or team leader will be assigned to work with you on your development and ensure you are keeping on track to meet your development objectives within the given timescales. Your mentor’s role is to ensure you receive the support you need to succeed.
- Career development – A formal review will take place at the end of your first 12 months to assess your progress and discuss you career direction – you can expect your career to continue to develop rapidly to reflect your ambitions.
Key skills required:
- Problem solving skills
- Self-starter and proven self-development capability
- Disciplined and able to work to deadlines
- Good written and verbal communication skills, including documentation production and the ability to translate and understand complex business requirements
- Up-to-date knowledge of cloud base IT technologies
- Understanding of DevOps principles
- Understanding of ITIL
- Understanding of the application development life cycle process, including requirement analysis, quality assurance, design, scheduling, implementation, issue tracking, version control release management and deployment and use of rapid development methodology such as Agile, Scrum.
- Starting basic salary between £23k & £27k per annum
- Company pension
- Performance related pay review at 6 & 12 months
- Ability to earn cash bonus during the training scheme