Graduate Social Media Manager
The position of Social Media Manager is responsible for overseeing all the social media content for our core accounts. You will be responsible for the creation, execution and monitoring of each project.
• Liaison with key client contacts to ensure content is current and on-topic
• Improvement in engagement of the client’s social media
• Management of projects from concept through to delivery
• Highly skilled in creating brilliant content to boost social following for brands
• Awareness of Google Analytics and all social media channels
• Encapsulating different brands sentiment
The Ideal Person
• A motivated and creative thinker with an obsession for social media
• Can write effectively across all social media platforms
• Attention to detail
• A team player
• Passion, diligence and a sense of humour is essential
What can we offer the ideal candidate?
Exciting clients to add to your portfolio.
Being involved in industry firsts as we create new and exciting social campaigns.
Flexible working hours.
25 days holiday.
Opportunity for stock options.
The opportunity to work in a dynamic, fun and ambitious work environment.
The opportunity to grow a team of passionate individuals.
Friday pizza and drinks.