Full Stack Developer
This is an exciting role for a full stack developer to be part of a newly developed and growing platform. The company are looking for a full stack developer to solely work on a platform that has been developed but requires constant maintenance and new features /sub-platforms developing. The developer will be the only developer to be working on the platform but with a view for the development team to grow in the future. The role will be under the leadership of a Web Design Agency, but working solely for one individual platform.
- Minimum 2 years experience with Laravel
- Have experience in PHP development with strong experience with Laravel
- Strong experience with front end development using Vue.js
- Ability to work solo on projects
- Ability to work with third-party APIs and develop custom APIs using Laravel
- Have experience using version control software such as Git, Mercurial and Bitbucket.
- Have the ability to estimate project developments accurately and meet these estimates.
- Some experience with hybrid app development (iconic or similar)
Benefits of the role
- Opportunity to develop various different features within the existing platform
- Opportunity to develop new platforms which will integrate into an existing platform
- Opportunity to bring development techniques and ideas to the table.
- An excellent salary based on experience;
- Yearly bonuses (performance dependant), pension scheme and free private healthcare;