In this full-time function, you will act as one of the members of a multifaceted and multicultural team that performs this software based R&D within the context of these large-scale European and National projects. Being part of this environment means having the chance to work with state-of-the-art technologies at the heart of Future Internet, Factories of the Future, Internet of Things, Big Data and other European Industry and Technological strategic initiatives. As a senior you will report directly to the Senior Project Manager lead and CEO and for non-Senior to the relevant Senior lead.
What do we offer?
• A challenging job in an international and multicultural environment
• A competitive salary
• An opportunity to apply cutting edge technologies
• An opportunity to work with leading IT companies and Universities
• An opportunity for flexible working
• Be a leader not a follower
• A focus to be a coder still (ie not an admin manager but perhaps a future manager)
• 21 days of paid leave
• After a 2 week, 5 days at the office intro period as part of your probation, typically there is then a 2-3 Month ‘getting to know you’ period of 4 days a week in the office. After this then typically there is a full possibility of working just 3 days in our office and rest from home. Any less we find you don’t become part of the team and its just like a contract worker
What do we expect from you?
• As Intermediary you should at least have 4 years of solid development experience
• Experience with source code management systems such as GIT and agile working practices
• Ability to think for yourself, come up with options, ideas and solutions and not just ‘follow the spec’
• You have a portfolio that shows a clear interest in cutting edge technologies
• You like to build practical, useful software
• You don’t mind traveling on an incidental basis, to meet our European partners