Front End Web Engineer
We are seeking an enthusiastic, creative Mid level Front End Web Engineer looking to work on a range of web products for our exciting automotive clients including Cadillac and Audi. The successful candidate will be assisting with and improving web based applications across the businesses suite of products.
This is an exciting opportunity to expand your sills and become an integral part of an award-winning team, working at the forefront of 3D technology and partnering with some of the biggest brands in the automotive world.
This role is based at the state of the art studio LiveWorks on Newcastle’s famous Quayside.
- Assist with building and maintaining cutting edge web applications and supporting existing web products.
- Translating concepts and requirements into high quality web applications.
- Ability to apply design principals to produce creative web templates that fit with the companies brand.
- Blending fast paced development with quick turnaround times with attention to detail, resulting in a high-quality product.
- Proficient using React, CSS/SCSS & HTML.
- A bonus if you’ve been exposed to technologies include TypeScript, VueJS & Webpack.
- Experience using Python or C# would be beneficial.
- Creative and quick problem solver who can communicate effectively across various teams including commercial and development.
- An enthusiastic attitude to work in a fast-paced environment whilst maintaining a quality first approach to what is developed.