Front End Developer
As a Front End Developer you will be working in a Webpod and tasked with a variety of different projects. We are looking for someone that is open to continuing their learning and development in what will be an incredibly challenging & rewarding opportunity. One of the main responsibilities will be to re-design our main website and subsidiary business’s websites, working closely with our internal designers and UX team. There are a number of web applications which also need re-designing.
- Extensive experience in front-end development (HTML, JS, CSS)
- Working with UX Designers (i.e. generating sites from Mockups)
- Experience with WebPack, gulp, grunt, etc
- Experience with React or VueJs and VueX
- Experience with SPA applications
- Cross Browser development
- Experience with backend technologies (e.g. PHP, java, Python etc.)
- Experience with cloud platforms
- Experience building Ionic Apps
- Experience building PWAs
- Pension Scheme with significantly higher matched contributions
- Birthdays off as an extra paid holiday
- A Tax paid bonuses of £1000 after 5 years, and an amazing £10,000 after 10 years.
- Private BUPA healthcare cover after a years’ service
- Full paid maternity leave for first 16 weeks and full paid paternity leave for 2 weeks after two years’ service.
- Award-winning training and education centre with three full-time teachers who help you obtain accreditations, develop and learn.
- An extra week’s holiday the year you get married.
Our facilities and perks:
- On-site gym with steam room with weekly boot camp and Yoga classes.
- Sports clubs such as running, football and netball
- Free kettle bells, pyramid, spinning classes and circuit training
- Games zone with arcade games and retro consoles to play
- Free fresh fruit delivered to the office
- A bar – free drinks on a Friday to end the week
- Crèche on site – somewhere to play when your kids come to visit
- A giant slide
- Table tennis and pool tables
- Onsite parking
- Quiet zones and sleeping pods