Research, Development and innovation is one of the key focuses at UKFast and plays a major part of our success and our drive for excellent service.
The products and software that we create has enabled us to provide this through automation, products and systems, helping us to experience exceptional growth over the past 20 years.
UKFast are currently looking for an experienced C++ Developer to define our product vision for the Future. Working closely with a newly formed back-ups team, they will help to implement our technology strategy and continue to build outstanding products internally and for clients.
Our talented in-house R&D team have built a back-up product written in C++. Now, due to a more strategic approach in our product delivery, we want to build this product out so it can be used by more of our clients externally.
You will be responsible for designing and building, as part of a wider back-ups team, low resource footprint agent based applications to carry out distributed tasks at-scale.
Exposure to writing projects to target both Windows & Linux platforms is essential for this role. Experience with agile working practices is also needed for the C++ Developer position.
- Pension Scheme with significantly higher matched contributions
- Birthdays off as an extra paid holiday
- A Tax paid bonuses of £1000 after 5 years, and an amazing £10,000 after 10 years.
- Private BUPA healthcare cover after a years’ service
- Full paid maternity leave for first 16 weeks and full paid paternity leave for 2 weeks after two years’ service.
- Award-winning training and education centre with three full-time teachers who help you obtain accreditations, develop and learn.
- An extra week’s holiday the year you get married.
Our facilities and perks:
- On-site gym with steam room with weekly boot camp and Yoga classes.
- Sports clubs such as running, football and netball
- Free kettle bells, pyramid, spinning classes and circuit training
- Games zone with arcade games and retro consoles to play
- Free fresh fruit delivered to the office
- A bar – free drinks on a Friday to end the week
- Crèche on site – somewhere to play when your kids come to visit
- A giant slide
- Table tennis and pool tables
- Onsite parking
- Quiet zones and sleeping pods