Experienced Credit Controller
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Experienced Credit Controller at UKFast.
In this role you will get to build amazing relationships with customers, while dealing with a variety of queries and also the opportunity to be involved in progressing the sales ledger function whilst having fun in a team of great people!
Are you interested in developing yourself alongside a talented team in the most exciting industry in the world? Do you thrive in a fast paced environment and enjoy being part of an amazing team culture? Do you want to become an integral part of a multi-award winning family owned business? If yes, we may have a place for you at UKFast!
What’s the role all about?
You will be reporting to the Credit Control Manager assisting in the management of over 4500 customers
What will my responsibilities be?
- Entering and allocating bank receipts to customer accounts
- Responding to incoming client queries by phone, email and letter
- Actively collecting overdue balances
- Managing Direct Debit statuses
- Dealing with client refunds
- Ensuring invoicing is correct and raise credit notes if required
- Working with our retentions team and managing clients’ off boarding process
- Ad-hoc tasks to support the rest of the finance team
What skills do I need to have?
- Experience of credit control
- A good communicator
- Goal orientated and driven
- A team player who is enthusiastic with a positive can-do attitude
- Able to prioritise, multi-task and work on own initiative
- Looking for the opportunity to develop and step up to bigger and greater challenges
- Adaptable and experienced working within a fast paced environment
What’s the earning potential?
We offer a salary of £18-22k depending on experience.
What benefits are on offer?
- Award-winning training and education centre with three full-time teachers who help you obtain accreditations, develop and learn
- On-site gym with steam room – we also have weekly classes such as Boot Camp and Yoga – there is something for everyone
- Birthdays off as a paid holiday
- Private BUPA healthcare cover after a years’ service
- Full paid maternity leave for first16 weeks and full paid paternity leave for 2 weeks after two years service
- Pension Scheme with significantly higher matched contributions
We also offer these if you’re interested:
- Regular cinema nights and LAN parties
- Friends and family open days where people related to the company come over to eat and drink with us at Christmas
- Referral scheme in which you can earn up to £500 for referring superstars to join the business
- Family days out to Chester Zoo
- An extra weeks holiday the year you get married
- Crèche on site – somewhere to play when your kids come to visit
We’ve got loads more too:
- Bar! Free drinks on a Friday to end the week
- Onsite parking
- Sports clubs such as running, football & netball
- Free kettle bells, pyramid, spinning classes and circuit training
- Table tennis and pool tables – things can get competitive
- Console gaming area and arcade machines
- Regular pub quizzes with our very own quiz master – friends and family are also welcome
- Fresh fruit delivered to the office
- Team building experiences climbing Snowdon
- We’re big believers in rewarding commitment, so you get £1000 after 5 years with us and an amazing £10,000 bonus after 10 years in the family
- Top performers achieve VIP parking
- Future plans to have a dog kennels for all you dog lovers
- Share Scheme for the entire business to make people feel rewarded and connected